Selling some of my old equipment
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Deals

#1: Selling some of my old equipment Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:51 am
    —
I am needing some money so decided to sell some of my older video cards and motherboards. I have a Nvidia 8800 gtx, a Nvidia260 GTX, Corsair Dominator 1066 MHz 1 GB memory x4, and an ASUS P5n32-E SLI motherboard. Dont know the prices on any of the items as yet as I need to see what they are worth but all are in good shape and I dont use them now basically because I built a better computer and upgraded the last build. I will hopefully put up some prices tomorrow once I get the chance. If your interested just post here or send me a pm. Okay looked up the prices and here's what I have and what I am asking for it.

Nvidia 8800 GTX 768mb dual DVI TV PCI express x16 $50.00
ASUS motherboard P5N32-E SLI  775 $100.00
Corsair Dominator 1 GB DDR2 1066 MHz x4 sticks $60.00
BFG GeForce GTX 260 896mb GDDR3 maxcore 55  dual DVI PCI express 2.0 (backward compatible with PCI express) $125.00

I have the boxes and all the connectors that came with it originally. If you have any questions about any item contact me or catch me on TS.

#2: Re: Selling some of my old equipment Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 am
    —
Still have this stuff for sell. Listed prices are open for negotiation.

Bad Karma -> Deals

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1