Passing of a BK brother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Passing of a BK brother Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 pm
    —
Sorry that this is late in coming.
For those that were not on TS Sunday Morning.

JYDOG passed away in the hospital at 11:15am  He had pulmonary fibrosis  he was 54 years old.
 He is survived by 5 daughters and 1 son, and his wife.

His real name Was Walt and he was an amazing indvidual, who had a passion for life and family, and loved God with all his heart.
 I still recall meeting his family when i was 15 years old, and until he had joined up with BK I had not seen him for about 10 years.
   He left an indelible mark in my life and he will be missed.

I know he would like for those that do, to keep his family in your prayers.

#2: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: CMTSChesscomLocation: Westwood, N.J. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm
    —
I know I'm new here but my prayers and thoughts go out to his family.

-Mark

#3: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 pm
    —
Very sad news thanks for letting us know. Do you have a address we could send flowers to?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm
    —
God rest his soul and be with his family at this most difficult time.

#5: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 pm
    —
Praying for his family/friends.

#6: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm
    —
Obviously left an amazing mark on the world and people around him...a life well lived...will certainly be praying for this family....

#7: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm
    —
god bless.......

#8: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:56 pm
    —
Candle lighten...

#9: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm
    —
sorry to here the bad news we will have a candle burning aswell.

bags

#10: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 am
    —
Rest in Peace JYDOG and condolences to his family

#11: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:27 am
    —
My Condolences to Walt's Family.

TwoFour

#12: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am
    —
RIP JYDOG. My thoughts are with his family.

#13: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: manosLocation: Athens.Greece. PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:49 pm
    —
R.I.P. WALT.Strenght to his family.

#14: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm
    —
God bless, R.I.P.

#15: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: SlaymoreLocation: Seattle PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm
    —
R.I.P. JYDOG

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2