Passing of a BK brother
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm
    —
Very,Very sorry to hear of the passing of JYDOG, However, there is reason to be joyful in that Walt had a standing relationship with God and is basking in the loving bright light of his divine care. I pray that Walt's family is
comforted knowing that he is in a much better place and that their sorrow will be wiped away in the knowledge of the eternity they will spend with him in Heaven.

#17: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm
    —
REST IN PEACE BROTHER.

#18: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm
    —
I just got an address for JYDOG's wife so we can send flowers and a card to her after his passing. If you would like to donate to help send the flowers please use our normal donation as I can use PayPal to buy from Proflowers. (I'll have my wife pick them so they will be nice.) After you make a donation send me a PM and let me know that you want it to go toward JYDOG's wife.

Lets s JYDOG's wife that BK supports our members and their family.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#19: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 am
    —
RIP JYDOG.  God bless your family

#20: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am
    —
My prayers are with his family.

#21: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:28 pm
    —
RIP JYDOG. Your in good company with several other BK up there in heaven playing video games in the clouds. God Bless you and keep your family in His Love.

#22: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm
    —
Marine and I will keep  JYDOG and his family in our prayers

#23: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: MrFurleyLocation: Chicahhhgo PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:44 am
    —
My condolences to JYDOG's family. I never got a chance to meet him but it seems that he was a great guy  and well-liked.

My mom passed away from pulmonary fibrosis this past April  at 64. My family has been trying to get more involved in supporting efforts for a cure through the Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis. You can read up more on PF  at coalitionforpf.org. Every little bit of support helps.

Vaya con Dios
Furley

#24: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: sPaKmELocation: Exeter, CA PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 am
    —
sorry to here that.

#25: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 pm
    —
prayin for his family, gonna miss him (RIP)

#26: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 pm
    —
R.I.P. JYDOG

#27: Re: Passing of a BK brother Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 am
    —
Hello my BK brothers and sisters, I was contacted a few hours ago that a service is being held
for JYDOG- Walt Spurgeon  at Willamette national cemetery in Portland Oregon

Its being held at 12:15 pm  any are welcome that are in the northwest here.
 I also know and thank you for your prayers and thoughts towards his family that he has left behind.

here is a link the the Willamette national Cemetery
Willamette National Cemetery

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2