Luke's new swing.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 pm
    —
Best of Luck with the new addition, Luke - and please give our best wishes to your wife !

#17: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: Gravedigga PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:35 pm
    —
Congratulations on the new family member!

#18: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm
    —
We wish you the best on the birth of a healthy new born

#19: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm
    —
From my wife:

To the members of BK:

Thank you so much for the baby swing! We are so excited for our baby girl to get here and we're looking forward to having something to help put her to sleep...lol. I really appreciate the friendship and support Luke has in all of you. I'm sure he'll be giving you updates as things get closer. Thanks again for the awesome gift!

Sincerely,
Jessica

#20: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am
    —
Congrats to you and your wife.

#21: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:09 am
    —
You the man Madman.
Congratz Luke prayers for your new arrival and wife

#22: Re: Luke's new swing..... Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 am
    —
Hey Luke, congratulations mate!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2