please welcome Noob and Death to BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:18 pm
    —
Please help me in welcoming our two newest members Noob, and Death to our clan
its always great to see new faces joining keeping BK strong on the battlefield congrats and welcome.

#2: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:20 pm
    —
Welcome to the clan

#3: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:41 pm
    —
welocme to Bk guys hope to see you on the battle field

#4: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:59 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#5: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm
    —
Welcome, both added to the roster.

#6: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm
    —
Welcome to BK.

#7: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:32 pm
    —
Welcome to BK guys!

#8: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm
    —
welcome!!!

#9: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 pm
    —
Death, I have had the chance to get killed by you many times. it's an honor to have you in the BK Family. Noob, I have not had the chance to play with you to many times, but the times I have I'm glad your in the family now too!

Congrats to both of you and a Huge welcome to the BK Family!

#10: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:18 am
    —
I ugured you'd be applying before long, Death.

Welcome, to you and Mr. Noob.

#11: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:58 am
    —
WELCOME to BK!!!

#12: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 am
    —
Welcome to our BK Family!!

#13: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm
    —
welcome guys - see you on the battlefield....

#14: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: manosLocation: Athens.Greece. PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm
    —
Welcome to BK gents!

#15: Re: please welcome Noob and Death to BK Author: korupt1 PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2