Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 am
    —
Well I'm at the end of my rope - I've come to the conclusion that my account is stuck with my problem referred to in my Black Ops pausing intermittently post.

Seeing as others' Black Ops accounts never I've me this problem, I'd like to find another copy of Black ops, but I'm far too cheap to pay 80 bucks for a new game, and all DLC packs.

So, does anyone happen to have a Steam account with Black Ops they no longer have use of? Yes, I know this is technically not allowed by steam, but a quick, quiet hand-off will go unnoticed.

#2: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 am
    —
Well Abram, I would love to give you mine. Unfortunately I have about 60 other games tied to the same account, quite a few of which I still play.

I could ask a couple of my clan mates that were playing the game. One of them may have created an account just for Black Ops.  I don't know how far into any of the DLC they went, if at all.

#3: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 am
    —
Ya i know the chances are very slim, but I thought I'd try anyway.

#4: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm
    —
steam currently has a autumn sale on and that game may come up cheap keep and eye out for it

#5: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm
    —
steam has ops for 19.99 just make a new account

#6: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 pm
    —
That must be for US only. I just had a look and it's down to 30.. But I'll keep my peepers on it.

#7: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 am
    —
I'll send someone 20 bucks if they're up to gifting me a copy.

#8: Re: Anyoen have a Black Ops steam account they wish to sell? Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm
    —
Abram,
I'll help you
Where do you live?
I like cigars and am interested in some foregin varities. Make a Trade?

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1