16%  [ 4 ]
Tango
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Zulu
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

#1: World at War Fireteams??? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm
    —
Hey Everyone,
I was just thinking to myself, while looking at the rosters, that Morgulet brought up an interesting question.  Which World at War players are in what Fireteams??  I know that Johnny had recently setup a match between Alpha and Echo (I think??).  I know we have Fireteam scrims in BF3 and BlOps, but haven't seen any until the most recent one for W@W.  I know that Tango put out a call to arms for W@W, but I was really wondering how that distribution was between the Fireteams.  So, I thought that I would put a poll up to just see where everyone was located at between the Fireteams.

I know that it is hard to track members down via the roster, and you don't have to comment here, but I am in TANGO!!!

Taz

#2: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:07 pm
    —
You should be able to see the regulars in TS; a fair number of us Tangos have W@W and I mostly get pwnded ;-(

#3: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 pm
    —
Representing ZULU fireteam here

#4: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm
    —
Echo leads the way! As you can tell from my Echo bar on my sig

#5: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am
    —
Locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by fire and manuever....ALPHA leads the way... Cool

#6: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 am
    —
Ahhh...but it takes 2 to TANGO!!!

#7: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:29 am
    —
Baz you been eating beans again sir? because i think your just hearing echo,s in the wind lol

Bags

#8: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: JosarthuLocation: Kings Mountain, NC PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 pm
    —
Gotta stand up for my teammates here!  2013 will be Echo's year!

#9: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm
    —
no - sorry I don't think so...

Want to TANGO ?

#10: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: XBones PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:57 pm
    —
I would like to change fire teams to Tango, but I know this is something that is just not done.

#11: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:14 pm
    —
Charlie here and ready to open a can of...........

#12: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 pm
    —
Keep it simple, keep it clean...
Alpha IS the fireteam !

#13: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm
    —
(Tango team members) I will pm Ufans for a plan of action and then we will pm tango members with an organized plan of action and call to arms!

#14: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:34 pm
    —
Mr. Green

#15: Re: World at War Fireteams??? Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:39 pm
    —
Hey SkullRider, I'd petition you to join Tango as we have the smallest Fireteam (and best Smile )

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2