Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm
    —
Hats off to you three guys.

We got our Butts handed to us all three rounds.

The last maps was a little closer.

Thanks for the fun and looking forward to a rematch.

#2: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm
    —
Talk about a beat down Twisted Evil

dropbox.com  (screenshot)

#3: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 am
    —
Thanks every one that was fun.

#4: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am
    —
That was the most fun I have had in a long time.

#5: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am
    —
It was a blast!
Great result Luke, Karow and Johnny.  You really kicked our collective behinds!
It also goes to show what sort of an advantage running players have on our crouch only server.  The need to police it really came home.
Let's do it again sometime!  Smile

#6: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 am
    —
Thank You Karow, Luke & Johnny...I still can't sit down!!!
That was fun.

TwoFour

#7: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 am
    —
I got all my points from putting down T-UGS and Claymores. Corner camping helped Wink

#8: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm
    —
Let's have a rematch, this time we will prepare and have a plan.

#9: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm
    —
Wow!

#10: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 am
    —
I want 3 kicks for running on bf3 server 1...Johnny karow and Luke.. thanks

#11: Re: Luke, Karow and Johnny VS BK BF3 MATCH results Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 am
    —
Thank You Luke, Johnny, and Karow for the great match we had. Yes we got beat but it was lots of fun and I think we all need more BOOTCAMP practice for any other  matches.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1