MissShadow Introduction
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: XBones PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:27 pm
    —
I believe Novia is also from Arizona as well.  Welcome back to our servers again.

#17: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: MrsStorm PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 pm
    —
Thank you for the welcome! I don't play too often because of my lap top but its always nice to be able to play with people you know!

#18: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: ValvenutLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 pm
    —
Bout time Miss

it will be good to have u onboard and have our great battles again just make sure u keep that laptop  Razz

Your Mate

Valvenut

#19: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: ValvenutLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 pm
    —
Bout time Miss

it will be good to have u onboard and have our great battles again just make sure u keep that laptop  Razz

Your Mate

Valvenut

#20: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 pm
    —
hey there!
its been a while for me too, being on and off gaming due to moving and then extending the family  Rolling Eyes
congrats on the upcoming union, im hoping to get back online soon but my calender is looking pretty busy right now......
take care!
LH

#21: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: SKULLY86 PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm
    —
well i dont know you but hey and hope to see you in game

#22: Re: MissShadow Introduction Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:40 pm
    —
Congrats on the wedding, my old friend!

Welcome back to the war...look forward to seeing you on the battlefield...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2