NFSW - Need For Speed World
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: NFSW - Need For Speed World Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 am
    —
Hey all,

Found this neat game a few days ago, and I'm addicted!

Does any one else play it?

#2: Re: NFSW - Need For Speed World Author: killshot PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm
    —
my son and daughter play it . i used to play it when it first came out you could bump the cops and it would start the police chases which made it fun but after a year and a few server crashes they changed it now if you want to do police chases you have to go to certain areas of the map to do it  . so now i dont play it plus they messed up my account i lost my car and my cash .

#3: Re: NFSW - Need For Speed World Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 pm
    —
I've only had the game for about a week, I need some people to race, do your kids still play it?

#4: Re: NFSW - Need For Speed World Author: killshot PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:12 pm
    —
yeah they play still

#5: Re: NFSW - Need For Speed World Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:48 pm
    —
I need someone to attempt to beat hehe, what "Shard" are they on and what are their names?

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1