Keep Shoe in your prayers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: rocky PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 am
    —
Just wanted to let my fellow BK members to keep Shoe in your thoughts and prayers. His grandparents were caught in a house fire early this morning. His grandfather didn't make it and his grandmother is in the hospital burn unit in critical condition. Shoe is a good friend of mine that I have known for several years now. So when you have some free time drop him a line and let him know that we are thinking about him. This is another reason why I am so glad to be apart of this clan.When a fellow member is down we all rally around he/she in their time of need.

#2: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 am
    —
All our prayers and thoughts will be with Shoe and his family during this time of need. Please keep us posted!

#3: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:38 am
    —
A Prayer is a very powerful thing - And a collective prayer, from people who are trulely concerned for the welfare of one of their own is very powerful indeed !

#4: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 am
    —
sorry to hear bout ur loss shoe you and ur family our in my prayers

#5: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 am
    —
Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#6: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:53 am
    —
I was on TS when you told us about the fire........ what a tragedy. My condolences to Shoe and his family.

#7: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:50 am
    —
What a terrible tragedy!  My condolences to you and your family Shoe.
I pray that your Gran recovers.  May your Grandad be at peace and rest in His grace.

#8: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm
    —
My Condolences to you and your family Shoe. All the best to your Grandma for speedy recovery.

TwoFour

#9: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm
    —
I'm very sorry to hear the news. I will keep shoe and his family in my prayers.

#10: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:41 pm
    —
My condolences and prayers go out to Shoe and his family!!!

Taz

#11: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: XBones PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 pm
    —
Condolenses to you and your family Shoe, sorry for your loss.

#12: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 pm
    —
I will keep Shoe and his family in my thoughts and prayers!!!

#13: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: SillhouetteLocation: Southern California PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm
    —
Hey Shoe, just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you man, Hope your grandmother has a speedy recovery.

#14: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm
    —
Sorry to hear the bad news Shoe, hope your Grandmother make a speedy and full recovery

#15: Re: Keep Shoe in your prayers Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 pm
    —
I'm so sorry to hear this very shocking news Shoe!

You and your family will be in my prayers!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2