Which font is used in the BK user bars?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Which font is used in the BK user bars? Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:23 am
    —
I would like to know which font was used when creating the user bars for fire teams, etc.
If  someone can tell me, I would appreciate it.  It's pretty nice and I was thinking of using it in a personal user bar.

#2: Re: Which font is used in the BK user bars? Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 am
    —
FORMFONT

#3: Re: Which font is used in the BK user bars? Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm
    —
the formfound font was never used in the user bars... it's a simple font that usually comes standard. Shouldn't need a download for it. I'm just not sure of the name...

#4: Re: Which font is used in the BK user bars? Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm
    —
Thanks Immolation, the "BK Logo" uses FormFont and is sometimes used in "user bars", but other than that there are various fonts used. I would suggest a "Ariel" which comes out clean and easy to read at small pts.

#5: Re: Which font is used in the BK user bars? Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:25 pm
    —
Hey guys,  

This is the font that I have been using for the user bars.  It the standard that everyone seems to use.

-->>Visitor Font<<--

If there is something you would like me to make up for you, please let me know.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1