Skyrim Swap Out!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Skyrim Swap Out! Author: BersekLocation: Earth PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm
    —
I have a brand new Elder Scrolls V Skyrim for the XBOX 360. I want to do a switch-a-roo for the PC version of Skyrim. Unlike the PC version my XBOX version is a code that you need to scratch off, I have proof that it is not yet scratched and I would be willing to Skype you just to show you. I don' t really know how the PC version works like if there is a code for the steam product or however this would work out, I would just e-mail you the code but I don't know how this will work back ( maybe there isn't a code ) but if there is anyway this can happen I would love it if someone could make it happen!
Best of regards,
Very Happy Bersek

#2: Re: Skyrim Swap Out! Author: Dr-DLocation: Michigan, United States PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:19 pm
    —
Yes. The PC version has a card inside the disk case with a code that has to be registered with Steam for the PC. I got it right after it came out. I like much better than on console. Although I only played the PS3 version of it.

Dr. D.

#3: Re: Skyrim Swap Out! Author: BersekLocation: Earth PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:14 am
    —

DrDolamite wrote (View Post):

Yes. The PC version has a card inside the disk case with a code that has to be registered with Steam for the PC. I got it right after it came out. I like much better than on console. Although I only played the PS3 version of it.

Dr. D.

Thanks for helping with the PC Skyrim code ordeal! Now I am waiting for the person to comment with an agreement ;D
-Bersek

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1