My Dad has passed
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: My Dad has passed Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 pm
    —
Hey folks, as some of you are aware my Dad has been in hospital since early February suffering from a major stroke and heart arrhythmia. He passed away peacefully late Sunday afternoon ( 03-17-13)  at the age of 84. IIts been tough the last few weeks and I am very thankful for the great folks in BK that have given me much needed laughs and comraderie, thank you very much.

#2: Re: My Dad has passed Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm
    —
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

#3: Re: My Dad has passed Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 pm
    —
Passing peacefully, in your 80's. We can all hope to go out in such a manner. Sorry, bud

#4: Re: My Dad has passed Author: manosLocation: Athens.Greece. PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 pm
    —
My deep condolences for  your loss Voodoo. I know how you feel.

#5: Re: My Dad has passed Author: XBones PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 pm
    —
Condolences my friend.

#6: Re: My Dad has passed Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 pm
    —
VooDoo

we are really sorry to hear the news and you and family have my family and my condolences sir

Bags

#7: Re: My Dad has passed Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm
    —
I am sorry for your loss. Nothing can be said that really helps, but hopefully you will take this as it is given... He had a good run, and it's time to move on to another world, and someday you will be seeing him again there.

This is a quote that always helped me during these times.

“PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.”

#8: Re: My Dad has passed Author: SKULLY86 PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:23 pm
    —
oh man i am sorry for you loss and you have the skull family's condolences

#9: Re: My Dad has passed Author: strutterLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm
    —
VooDoo, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

#10: Re: My Dad has passed Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm
    —
I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

#11: Re: My Dad has passed Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm
    —
Sorry for your loss.  You and yours will be in our thoughts.

#12: Re: My Dad has passed Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:46 pm
    —
Hey Voodoo,

Sorry for the loss of your Father. Even thought we hate to see those nearest and dearest to us leave we can can be joyful for the years we spent together and the memories we share, always.

#13: Re: My Dad has passed Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:04 pm
    —
Sorry to hear about  your loss Voodoo. Take comfort in knowing that your Dad is in a better place now. We shall keep you and your family in our prayers.

#14: Re: My Dad has passed Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:35 pm
    —
My Condolences to you and your Family VooDoo.

#15: Re: My Dad has passed Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm
    —
Voodoo I am very sorry to hear of your loss I will keep you and your family in my prayers. If you need anything PLEASE let me know, I am here for you Sir.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4