Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 am
    —
I'm saying hi to all that I know and hi to all those that don't know me (because I haven't been around). I miss you friends!

#2: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 am
    —
Hey..You're close to Karrow now.

#3: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 am
    —
Nice to here from you.   MsKarow will be there in a moth for a band trip. Maybe we can get together some time.

#4: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: woofer12Location: seven hills/sydney PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 am
    —
i hope you very happy with your new residence and hope to see you in game.

#5: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:22 pm
    —
I hope you enjoy Branson!

#6: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm
    —
Enjoy!

#7: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm
    —
been there its a hillbilly hollywood I liked it Very Happy enjoy my friend

#8: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: XBones PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:20 pm
    —
Sounds like a great place to live.

#9: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm
    —
Great to hear from you and happy for your move.

I guess your going to be a "back-up singer" for Glaydis Knight & the Pips, or Paul Revere & the Raiders????

#10: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm
    —
Nice to hear from you Wesley hope you are doing well.

#11: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
its starting to sound like its time for a missouri BK get toegether

#12: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 pm
    —
The famous boat ride of ole missoura

[Watch On YouTube]

#13: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:16 pm
    —
i love that movie i forgot all about the missouri boat ride

#14: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 am
    —
I used to live near Branson in Springfield, well actually Willard.

#15: Re: Lt.wesley moved to Branson MO. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 pm
    —
Enjoy the new digs, Wesley!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2