PB Problems with COD4
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

#1: PB Problems with COD4 Author: Longbeard PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm
    —
Hey guys!

I'm in need of a little help.  I have COD4, patched to 1.3 I believe, and usually when I get on a MP server, I get kicked by Punkbuster. It says something about "Unknown Windows API Function [131133]"  It doesn't do it on all servers, in fact the BK server hasn't kicked me yet, but it does kick me from most servers.  I just reinstalled XP a couple days ago, so I have a clean install of Windows, as well as a clean install of COD4. XP has been fully updated as well.

I've looked on the support site, but I haven't found anything yet, I thought maybe someone here might have some ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Johnny

#2: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:15 pm
    —
They this Longbeard they put out a update for PB in COD4. Here is the link http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=support-cod4.php or http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=faq-cod4.php That gose to the PB website take a look around and see if they have any other help.

Luke

#3: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: Longbeard PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 pm
    —
Problem solved. It was my Teamspeak overlay, if I turn it off, I don't get kicked.

Thanks!

#4: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: Take PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:43 am
    —
Nice call Luke

#5: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:31 am
    —
Let me know what you think of COD4 I get it in just over a week.

Luke

#6: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: smile PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:46 am
    —
i never had problem with ts on cod4 but i guess everyones computer is different by the way I am at a level 55

#7: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: DestroyerLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:29 am
    —
You guys just play too much lol.  I got the game on release date.  And im only like a level 37 or so.  Congratulations Smile.  Once you reach level 55 do you get alot of unlocks?  And can you contimue to unlock stuff after lever 55.

#8: Re: PB Problems with COD4 Author: smile PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:18 pm
    —
no you just get a gold desert eagle and you can continue to unlock skins and scopes and the challanges

Bad Karma -> Game Utilities and Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1