Error Message
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Error Message Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 am
    —
Hey Guys,

I got booted from a server last night - #2, I think - and got the following message:

Error
dobj for xmodel
"char_ger_wermacht_body2_m_g_larmoff_1' has more
than 128 bones (see console for details)

Exit

Any clues on it's meaning?   Confused

Thxs

PstorDan

#2: Re: Error Message Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 pm
    —
Did you change the models in any way?  Or, did you play in a modded server?
I am not completely sure, but that error tells me a file was modified.

Try uninstalling and re-installing.  Sorry to say, I have no other solutions to offer.

#3: Re: Error Message Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:52 pm
    —
It comes up from time to time but you just have to close the game and log back in ..it happens too me once every 2 weeks.....you will also get randomly  HAS LEFT THE GAME or SERVER DISCONNECTED

#4: Re: Error Message Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 pm
    —
Before I played on Bad Karma, I had played on some servers that had Mods downloaded.  Should I erase them?

#5: Re: Error Message Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 pm
    —
It seems to have some impact on your game.  I suggest it.  The mods do overwrite some files.
That is why I suggested uninstalling and re-installing.

#6: Re: Error Message Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm
    —
Got it, Thanks.

#7: Re: Error Message Author: TheBear PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 pm
    —
It's just a fluke in the game.  I've had it happen a few times and I have 0 mods.  You just have to restart the game and it should be fine.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1