Scrim with XII
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: Scrim with XII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm
    —
Hey guys'

We've had a blast scrimming with you the past few weeks. Just wondering if you would like another, possibly this weekend?

Since we used our server and rules for the last scrim, it's your turn to put something together :)

Let us know if this is something you would like to do.

#2: Re: Scrim with XII Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 pm
    —
We certainly will have another, but this weekend might be a bit short notice. Uh will get back to ya Smile

#3: Re: Scrim with XII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm
    —
Sounds great Abram. Let me know when you guys are ready to kick our butts again Wink

#4: Re: Scrim with XII Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:34 am
    —
Sent you a PM, Mr. Tek.

#5: Re: Scrim with XII Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 pm
    —
The PM must have gotten lost in the mail. (or I haven't figured out how to navigate your site)

Could you try sending it again?

Thanks Abram!

#6: Re: Scrim with XII Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 pm
    —
Bah, it seems to have been lsot in the ether.. I may have clwseed the windwo toosoon. I r smrt.

Okay, will send again

PS - go to your Inbox by clicking beside your name at top-right of the site.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1