If u missed it AWESOME SPEECH NOTM(WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: If u missed it AWESOME SPEECH NOTM(WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

Last edited by SSMajorKoenig on Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 am; edited 4 times in total

#2: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: OSC4R-MIK3Location: Ottawa PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:58 am
    —
My hat is off to you sir !

#3: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: [LOoL]Phosphorous PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:02 am
    —
That was awesome!!!

Thank you for doing what you do!    /salute

#4: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 am
    —
With a translator present, i think hte may be wasting his time with all the swearing and colloquialisms...

#5: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 am
    —
Well now,that explains why you're always busting me in game!!! Thanks for serving ...brother!
I was in Nam back in 1970,attached to the 101st.  Time has taken it's toll on me,so my reflexes and sight
are a far cry from when I was young. Thanks again!!

#6: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: XBones PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm
    —
Wow, that must have been a horrible job to train those people.

#7: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 am
    —
Outstanding!!! Thank you for your service!!

#8: Re: One of my older speeches (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 am
    —
Guys guys thats not ME speaking,  Its one of my older speeches I use to show people, I think he has a lot of great points, SRY FOR THE CONFUSION, couldnt fit the whole message on the title, BUT ITS AN AWESOME SPEECH,
I WISH IT WAS ME

#9: Re: If u missed it AWESOME SPEECH NOTM(WARNING GRAPHIC LANGU Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:39 am
    —
Wow, do ya think they got the message???
Thanks Major

TwoFour

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1