I guess this is the correct place to post this...........
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: I guess this is the correct place to post this........... Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 am
    —
EarthShips!
[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:15 am
    —
Hey honey can you get me a beer...........Nooooooooooo wait I forgot I put the last ones we had in the wall. Laughing

#3: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: XBones PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm
    —
I would love to have or build a house like this.  Nice find.

#4: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm
    —
With all the stuff that is going on. I would love to have one myself.Johnny the way I see it the honey do list? Fix the wall? Ok I have to get a 30 pack lol

#5: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:59 pm
    —
Im paintin the livin room cabinets and some fellas are comin over to put in the new hard wood floor then the the back hundred feet of fence to build and stain 2 gates to make then the floor in the comp room ect........... bah the list is infinet need to live next to the brewery but would never get any of it done

#6: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm
    —
that's in the morning lol

#7: Re: I guess this is the correct place to post this.......... Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm
    —
Cool  Cool

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1