New Sound Card
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

#1: New Sound Card Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:19 pm
    —
Presently I have the Creative X-Fi  Titanium fatal1ty pro. It's a Very GOOD sound card which works Very well with my Roccat Kave 5.1 headset. But the card is now three years old. My question is this...I was thinking about up grading to the "Z" series sound cards that they have know. They have a choice of three. the "Z", "Zx", and the "ZxR". The ZxR goes for around 250.00 which I won't spend, so the ZxR is out. Ideas, suggestions on the
Z or ZR???........Or should I just stay with the card that I have now??

Thank You.

#2: Re: New Sound Card Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 pm
    —
if theres nothing wrong with the one you got why waste the money is my opinion, i still have an audigy 4 could even be a 2 but it doesn't matter.

#3: Re: New Sound Card Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm
    —
I agree with Mr t if ain't broke don't fix it lol

#4: Re: New Sound Card Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm
    —
Shoot...so many on-board sound boards work just as fine, depends on what you are really looking for.  If you work with audio/music...then maybe.  Otherwise, if you have money to burn, you can never go wrong with storage, memory, or video card (the last two for gaming purposes).  And I would be more than pleasantly surprised if you bought any of those for me!!!

Taz

#5: Re: New Sound Card Author: FranklinLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:19 pm
    —
Agreed.....I'll stay with the sound card that I have now....Just wanted to gain some insight.....

Thank You.

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1