Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GUARD
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GUARD Author: SKULLY86 PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm
    —
ARMY

[Watch On YouTube]

MARINE Corps

[Watch On YouTube]

AIRFORCE

[Watch On YouTube]

NAVY

[Watch On YouTube]

COST GUARD

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GU Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:37 am
    —
I always listen to got to be 75th ranger cadence

#3: Re: Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GU Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:17 am
    —
Just got back from Infantry school. Being a former Marine, our cadences are something we have always prided ourselves in. With that being said I'm in the Army now so I had to change a few of the Marine Corps ones into Army(some do border on disrespect,to put it lightly!!) I think the guys in the platoon enjoyed them. I marched the platoon to chow several mornings and they seemed to be receptive. I had two Reserve Drill Instructors in our group and they seemed impressed as well. With that being said I really enjoyed their Airborne Ranger cadences as well as several others. Yes we had one Ranger in our group, a Corporal..and he did lead the way!!He was our platoons Honor Grad!!-11B- Very Happy

#4: Re: Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GU Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:20 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#5: Re: Cadences from ARMY, AIRFORCE, MARINES, NAVY, and COST GU Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:23 am
    —
Love the one I posted, listen while I run, nearly sing it out loud lol

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1