June Heat in Blk. Ops.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm
    —
I am running the June Heat in Blk. Ops.  If anyone dares this is a free for all, which means all weapons and perks allowed. The maps will be Havoc, Firingrange and Cairo. The events are on the calendar in June now. The one on the 9th is for 6PM to 7PM, the winner will be determinded by score not by kills. So any of you brave men and women out there who want to give it a shot, I have two things to say to ya. " BRING IT " and " HAVE FUN ". Please come show your support and your skills in Blk. Ops. and lets see who wins. Good Luck to All players in this event and all the others.

#2: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:37 pm
    —
Ahem. Jungle, Firing Range, Havana. :)

Time/Score limit?

#3: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:59 pm
    —
Like I said... Havoc, Firingrange and Cairo. normal map times and score limits. Same rules as normal tdm server Crouch only, running from direct fire or nades is allowed. No limits on weapons or perks.

#4: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm
    —
I will show up if I can pistol walk.

#5: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:53 pm
    —
Bump.

#6: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 pm
    —
Mouse are there other names these maps go by ?

#7: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 pm
    —
I'll try to make.

#8: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: JimboyLocation: Roxas City, Capiz Philippines PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:27 pm
    —
Hope to make it. I will be happy to play the moving target  Smile

#9: Re: June Heat in Blk. Ops. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm
    —
i will see what I can do in BlOps...I will be in the WaW one and will try and compete in this one.  Would be awesome if I was actually good enough to win either...if not both!!!

Now a song for my friend Mouse:

Here we are
Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
Break the chain then we break down
Oh it's not real if you don't feel it
Unspoken expectations
Ideals you used to play with
They've finally taken shape for us.

What's good enough for you
Is good enough for me
It's good enough
It's good enough for me