When you're this Smart they call you Mister.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:02 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm
    —
I didn't know a roller skate could make so much noise.

#3: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 pm
    —
loved it when he hit the grass in front the porch - the kid on the porch took off running from the dirt!

#4: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: XBones PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:18 pm
    —
My shoe is bigger then that car.

#5: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm
    —
I still would not want to be in one of those on any public road with other traffic.

#6: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 pm
    —
LOL - I sold Mercedes vehicles, including the smart cars, for 2 years - that model would be about the best seller one could ever hope for - if it was street legal - which I doubt - LOL

And - as a note, it may not look like much, but the safety cage on that car is stronger than most cars on the road today - designed and built by a Canadian company - Magna I think - but still, I prefer to have a whole car, not half of one

#7: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm
    —
Wow! goes Vroom  when driving, and SPLAT when it hits another vehicle. Real cool sound effects.

#8: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:25 pm
    —
it almost looks like if I hit the braked REAL HARD - the car would flip Smile

#9: Re: When you're this Smart they call you Mister. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm
    —
I want one. Imagine what the wife would say when she caught you doing this in the driveway.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1