BF3 Server One
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BF3 Server One Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:20 pm
    —
Can we get some new maps in the rotation and perhaps change up the map modes?  I think the current maps are growing a little stale.  Ditto for the map modes.  I am not suggesting we change out all of them, maybe just a couple or add some new ones into the mix.  I have been looking at the strategy guides and are a lot of modes available on many different maps.  Also, there are maps that suit the "crouch" philosophy like canals (the TDM version) and marketplace.

Anyway, just asking.  Maybe I am alone in this feeling but even after only playing BF3 for about a month I have most of the maps memorized.

Thanks for reading and your consideration.

#2: Re: BF3 Server One Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 pm
    —
Yea I made a huge post about it and nothing was really done

#3: Re: BF3 Server One Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 am
    —
Yeah, I have heard a lot of chatter about this lately.  I'd just like to see the change to freshen things up.  There is a lot of content to use and we are not making the most of our server to run the same old maps over and over in the same modes.

Just a respectful request to have things changed up a little.

#4: Re: BF3 Server One Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm
    —
We changed several maps last week and changed the weapon rotation in gun master. We also reordered them to change up what will be next. There are not a lot of maps that work well in crouch the officers do what we can.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1