For those that are interested...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: For those that are interested... Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:06 pm
    —
I did this mostly for my own curiosity.  Just a little table showing the information I was able to compile about the maps and modes available in BF3.

Enjoy!

#2: Re: For those that are interested... Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 pm
    —
What's the mode on Azadi Palace where its Conquest Domination with Scavenger? Is this available on other maps?

#3: Re: For those that are interested... Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 am
    —
Thanks Smacky. TDM can be played on any map, makes for a nice rotation.

#4: Re: For those that are interested... Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 am
    —

UchiMata wrote (View Post):

What's the mode on Azadi Palace where its Conquest Domination with Scavenger? Is this available on other maps?

That is scavenger.  Any map that has scavenger is that combination of conquest domination and the "find the better weapon" game.  The maps I found that support scavenger are:

Azidi Palace
Talah Market
Markaz Monolith
Epicenter

#5: Re: For those that are interested... Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:06 am
    —
Thanks Smacky ... I remember now that you mention it. It's been a while since I've played scavenger on the other 3 maps.

#6: Re: For those that are interested... Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 pm
    —
Thanks Smacky, Great job.

#7: Re: For those that are interested... Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm
    —
Thank you Smacky. Great job.

#8: Re: For those that are interested... Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 pm
    —
o cool man thanks

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1