Thank you for everything
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thank you for everything Author: OSC4R-MIK3Location: Ottawa PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 am
    —
i want to thank all of you for being so great while i was in TS and in your servers ... but unfortunately i will be moving on to arma 3.
i wish all of you the best  !

OSC4R_MIKE out !

#2: Re: Thank you for everything Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:27 am
    —
You can still stay in BK if any other clan you wish to join does not support our games - W@W, Black Ops, BF3, and BF in a few months.

ARMA 3 is shaping up to be pretty sweet, and I'm a little surprised to see so little interest from BK, as a whole. I'll likely buy mysefl a copy when it comes out.

All the best to you, Oscarmike,

#3: Re: Thank you for everything Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:11 am
    —
I may do that also, buy ARMA III

#4: Re: Thank you for everything Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 am
    —
I agree with Abram.  You don't have to leave due to Arma 3.  Stay with BK.  The group will be here when you want to take a break from other games.

#5: Re: Thank you for everything Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 am
    —
Hey OSC4R MIK3, it's sad to see you go. You're a great all around player and you fit in quite well here.
Please stop by to see what's up once in a while. Hope to hear from you in the future.

All the Best to You!!
                                TwoFour

#6: Re: Thank you for everything Author: OSC4R-MIK3Location: Ottawa PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:31 pm
    —
thanks TwoFour and i had a really good time in game with you and to anyone that wants to join me in ARMA feel free to add me in STEAM ... you guessed it Gamer Name OSC4R_MIK3.

thanks for everthing

you guys really are a great Group!

#7: Re: Thank you for everything Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:54 pm
    —
I won't be leaving BK, but I am going to be playing Arma 3 as well  (just not buying into the beta).  I'm also looking forward to DayZ Standalone when it is released.

Have fun and I'll look you up once the finished release is made available.

#8: Re: Thank you for everything Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:06 pm
    —
Sorry to see you go OSC4R-MIK3, hopefully we will see you back every now and then if you need to take a break from Arma3. Please keep you tags just in case.

#9: Re: Thank you for everything Author: OSC4R-MIK3Location: Ottawa PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm
    —
i just didnt want to be rude by keeping my tags but not being in game often .. i didnt want anyone to be offended by it !

#10: Re: Thank you for everything Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm
    —
OSC4R-MIK3 nobody would be offended if you kept your tags. In BK you can play when ever you want to, everyday, once a month or once a year. There is no time limit.

#11: Re: Thank you for everything Author: OSC4R-MIK3Location: Ottawa PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 pm
    —
Ok then Smile ... thanks Tipster !

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1