CoD: Ghosts vs. Battlefield 4: All quiet on the FPS front
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: CoD: Ghosts vs. Battlefield 4: All quiet on the FPS front Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:04 pm
    —
With all focus on the console war between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, it's easy to forget about another battle on the first-person shooter front. Call of Duty: Ghosts versus Battlefield 4. The two blockbuster shooters are back, taking the fight to next-gen consoles.

I'm sure you all remember the great debate from 2011 – when the internet was abuzz with comparisons of Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. Even the developers took shots at each other. The war of words between Activision/Treyarch and EA/DICE certainly did drum up some hype – enough hype that both games went on to sell incredibly well. It doesn't matter that we didn't have a “winner.” Or did we?

Read more here: http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2013/07/05/cod-ghosts-vs-battlefield-4-all-quiet-on-the-fps-front

#2: Re: CoD: Ghosts vs. Battlefield 4: All quiet on the FPS fron Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:10 pm
    —
The issue I'm concerned about either game is their willingness to prevent hackers and cheats. We all know how bad it was, and may still be, in BF3. We could see more players coming into our server when they learn we don't tolerate cheaters.
Dedicated servers could also play a factor especially for PC sales. We'll have to wait but I think BF4 will be the top game.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1