Reasons to be thankful for BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: ZealLocation: Vancouver BC PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm
    —
number 1 - Thanks to BK members, I now have the following:
* Corsair keyboard (hopefully good for fragging all y'all Wink
* USB foot pedal - especially useful for voice chat and nade throwing.
* A dual wireless router setup - amazing - I thank the person that suggested this tremendously - whichever member you are, you made my year.
Looking forward to playing with you all ;->

#2: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:39 am
    —
I'm curious about the dual wireless router...hows that work?

#3: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: ZealLocation: Vancouver BC PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 pm
    —
Well, set them up with the same SSID - everything the same, 'cept the channel they operate on. Then connect the second router to the first through one of the LAN ports and there you have it ;->

#4: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 am
    —
What are the benefits of this set up?

#5: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: FlannoLocation: Newcastle, NSW, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 am
    —
The foot pedal has me intrigued......what a good idea!

#6: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: ZealLocation: Vancouver BC PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:15 pm
    —
The foot pedal is great - I have one with two pedals - some have 3. It means I don't need a mouse with too many buttons. I chat with one pedal and lob nades with the other ;->

#7: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:58 am
    —
My number one reason to be thankful for BK is the people I have meet.

#8: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 am
    —
My number one reason I'm thankful for BK is that I got to meet Luke  Shocked  and he gave me a pile of work to do for BK Shocked  LoL

Last edited by Johnny on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:05 am
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

My number one reason I'm thankful for BK is that I got to meet Luke  Shocked  and he gave me a pile of work to do for BK Shocked  LoL

Thats what you get for volunteering. lol

#10: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 am
    —
My number one reason for joining BK is I've found the fun again in playing.

#11: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: ZealLocation: Vancouver BC PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:08 pm
    —
Well said. I do look forward to meeting and getting to know more members - and playing more with everyone too.

#12: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm
    —
I joined BK just to see Johnny sweat with all of the work that Luke gives him!!!

I am thankful that most of the people I play with (Reg, Morg, Sin, Bags, Johnny, Valve, Ret, DD, Daffy, Valve, Reform, PJ, and way too many more to name) put up with my occasional gruff-ness and and still allow me to play with them!!!

Taz

#13: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 pm
    —
Defanitly the people i have met and have talked too.   I am forever grateful for some of the members as well as some of the members that have passed.   I do not see myself gaming in the forseeable future.   I will be on here from time to time...

#14: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 pm
    —
The support and the feeling of belonging. ## I think I just had a moment ## LOL.

#15: Re: Reasons to be thankful for BK Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm
    —
when i joined i was new to multiplayer  and BK members have helped me to become a better player more than if i had done this on my own and im thankful for all the members that are there to help others when needed most definitly a great group of people

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2