what languages do you speak?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: what languages do you speak? Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm
    —
i was wondering what languages everyone speaks. i dont speak anything but english anyone else?

#2: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm
    —
Croatian, English and some Hungarian. Bosnian and Serbian are very similar to Croatian so you could say I speak those as well.

#3: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm
    —
English, obviously.  Also bits of Japanese, Thai, and Spanish.  But only enough to MAYBE get by in Spanish.

#4: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:08 pm
    —
JUST SOUTH TEXAS REDNECK      (  NOT SURE IT'S ENGLISH  )

#5: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: T_Durden PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm
    —
German and Italian, can read french/Spanish....

#6: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: Lion PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am
    —
Espaņol and English, could read some portuguese.

#7: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: Wulf PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 am
    —
Texan, English, Brooklyneese, VERY Little german (Might be able to read a little)

#8: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: MikusLocation: Canada, up in the cooooold northern stretches PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 am
    —
English, can read some french, understand some Quebecor, thats about it
Got a lot of french guys at work.

#9: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am
    —
English and SOME Spanish.

#10: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:17 am
    —
English and am reasonably fluent in Greek (being the good Greek boy that I am). I can also swear in many languages - does that count? lol

#11: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: A3Tripod PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:45 pm
    —
English, German (about 70% effective...lost a lot of vocab over the years), some Spanish, some Arabic, very little Greek.

#12: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: HijakerLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm
    —
German and a little bit english.
And sometimes I understand even my children !  Laughing

#13: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: SturmenLocation: Vancouver, Canada PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:07 am
    —
English is my native language, however, I know a small amount of German and Korean.

#14: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm
    —
English and a little bit of Spanish.

#15: Re: what languages do you speak? Author: DorkikerLocation: Gatineau, Quebec PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm
    —
My native language is French(Quebec) and do speak english mostly at work...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2