How best to help with 2nd monitor
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: How best to help with 2nd monitor Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 pm
    —
I finally hooked up my very old 15inch monitor and learned how to use 2 monitors.
How can I help the clan with 2 monitors?

#2: Re: How best to help with 2nd monitor Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm
    —
I dont know if two display will so much help BK, but help you see more things.

I have three displays.  I game on my center display, on my left I have Badkon and on my right I have TS.

#3: Re: How best to help with 2nd monitor Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:31 pm
    —
I've been using two monitors for about three years now.  I  run my game on #1 [a 24 in. Samsung digital] and both t/s and badkon on the 2nd. one [ a 19 in. acer  RBG. I run in windows mode and have no trouble switching back and forth
between the two.

#4: Re: How best to help with 2nd monitor Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 am
    —
Thanks guys. I have the monitor on a shelf above my 23" monitor, I'm running Ts and badkon on it. I use windows IE for badkon, easier than opening new tab in Firefox.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1