Hey guys, popping in to say thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hey guys, popping in to say thanks Author: TankMommaLocation: Near Boston PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm
    —
Just wanted to say thanks for the match last night.  We had a good time, despite getting tromped on.  lol

Now, if I could just interest my people in a rematch........maybe a run and gun on our bolt server.........Makin Night map........Well, a girl can dream can't she?

Seriously, it was an interesting game for us, since we don't have any experience with match play, but fun.  

(The last time we tried a match with others it left a bad taste in our mouths and we haven't done another till now.  And THAT was back in the BF2 days.)  Thank you for helping to make it a good time.

Leigh
=CBBF=TankMomma

#2: Re: Hey guys, popping in to say thanks Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm
    —
i wasnt in the match but clad you had fun tankmomma wish i was so i could kill ya =p

#3: Re: Hey guys, popping in to say thanks Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
Thanks TankMomma was fun. Tell your guys they did good. Gave me fits at times

#4: Re: Hey guys, popping in to say thanks Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:09 pm
    —
It was a great time and alot of fun.Honestly you guys pushed us more then we have been pushed.Anytime we can do this I would be up for it.Thank you

#5: Re: Hey guys, popping in to say thanks Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 pm
    —
It's fun to compete against your clan.  Always fun and good times.
Glad the experience was a positive one for you.
I look forward to mamy more games Mama.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1