Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multiplaye
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multiplaye Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multip Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:25 pm
    —
Ok a few quick take a ways.

First day to night transitions! The map starts late in the day and by the end the sun will set and you will fighting in the dark. I loved this in Joint Ops and have been hoping for people to bring it back.

The large ships appear to be mobile like in 2142. It also looks like they take damage and at some point they will sink or you have to ground them?

Let the fun begin!

#3: Re: Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multip Author: SillhouetteLocation: Southern California PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm
    —
Something I noticed was "We have the bomb" and "The bomb was dropped" Looks like a play off of the sabotage game mode on the COD games, That's a little exciting for me.

#4: Re: Battlefield 4: Official "Paracel Storm" Multip Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:19 pm
    —
Wow.
i literally sat riveted Razz
I was impressed by the heavy guns on the vehicles. TOW missiles, 30mm cannons, some of them on little boats.
wow, thats going to be fun Smile
and that music! the music is so awesome!

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1