ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! BF3
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! BF3 Author: BlowfishLocation: Northern, Utah PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 pm
    —
Origin is selling the expansions for $15.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/addon/battlefield-3-premium

Spread the word on TS cause not everyone looks at the forums.

#2: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm
    —
This should be bumped...tagged...made in bold flaming red...something!!!  There has been a lot of inquiries about this lately...good catch Blowfish!!!

Taz

#3: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm
    —
I will put this on our Facebook and Twitter feeds tomorrow.

Thanks for the post!

#4: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm
    —
Thanks Blowfish!
*buys*

#5: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: PubaJay PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm
    —
I just bought it for $30 lol go figure Smile

#6: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 am
    —
Thanks for the heads up guys!!

#7: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 pm
    —
Just bought all 9 for $5.

And they make great Christmas presents.

Are we posting the codes for games we dont want so others can use them?

#8: Re: ATTN: Dusty! And anyone else that got the humble bundle! Author: BlowfishLocation: Northern, Utah PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm
    —

Moosehead wrote (View Post):

Are we posting the codes for games we dont want so others can use them?

That is a good idea.  I think I will start a new thread in the Members only section for this purpose.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1