Logitech G9x laser mouse
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Deals

#1: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:03 am
    —
Anyone that wants it you can have it. It works and is used and I have original box and misc. I have switched to a Logitech G700s, which I prefer this size of mouse over the G9. But like I said it's free, I'll mail it to you and you can return me the cost of mailing it please. Reply here and then PM your info for mailing.

#2: Re: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:48 am
    —
Hi, what's the reason you're giving it away?

#3: Re: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:48 am
    —
I have that mouse, and I love it. But ya, although it's wide, it's pretty short, and quite low. Definitely a claw-style players' mouse. I'm tempted to grab it just as a back up Smile Bu tno, I'm sure someone else actually needs it.

#4: Re: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 am
    —
I would like it very much Ground if you could please get a hold of me so we can talk about all the details. Thanks.....

#5: Re: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 pm
    —

Reinis wrote (View Post):

Hi, what's the reason you're giving it away?

Read his post again.  He switched to a G700s do to it having a larger size.  I'm with him myself.  I have a G9x on my desk, and while it is a good mouse it is not comfortable for me to game with it as it is just too small.  I have a first gen G700 as my main gaming mouse.  I tend to lean more towards a palm grip, or maybe even a hybrid palm/claw depending on how intense the gameplay is, and the G700 is the perfect size for my larger hands.  I also have an older G5 on my desk, which including the G500 is the same size as the G700 in case anybody is wondering.

#6: Re: Logitech G9x laser mouse Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 am
    —
Ok, mouse. You are the Winner. I PM'd you.

Bad Karma -> Deals

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1