Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm
    —
Battlefield 4 will include a "test range" that will allow players to try out vehicles like helicopters before getting into the game proper.

"We've definitely heard that people are afraid of getting in there [and using vehicles like helicopters] and that’s not our intent," DICE creative director Lars Gustavsson told IGN. "So what we've done is, we've added a test range, which allows you to try out all the hardware ahead of time so that if you want to learn to fly a helicopter you can get in there and you can find the settings that work best for you."

Read more here: http://www.gamespot.com/news/battlefield-4-will-have-vehicle-testing-range-6414055

#2: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm
    —
Sweet...I know I have been one of the ones that doesn't fly and would welcome a "test range" just for that reason!!!

Taz

#3: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm
    —
I really wish they would add bots to their test range.  Flying around is one thing, doing it under fire or while attacking a moving target is a whole different ball game.

#4: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am
    —
I always wondered y they didnt have it for bf3

#5: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:55 am
    —
Now that I could use, got tired of dying just trying to lift a helicopter.

#6: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 am
    —
The only thing they really needed to do was add the ability to play the MP maps in a single player coop like we had with BF2. That is where I learned to fly the jets and helicopters in BF2. The AI was lazy enough that you could get a feel for attacking but dangerous enough that you had to learn to maneuver.

#7: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:28 am
    —
aww - you guys are making me feel all warm & fuzzy!  I thought I was the only one who couldn't fly and was nervous to try!

hey DIs you listening?   LOL

#8: Re: Battlefield 4 will have vehicle testing range Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:18 pm
    —
Yeah, like to keep my feet on the ground. But should be fun.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1