Invite To My Wedding.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Invite To My Wedding. Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:43 am
    —
That's right. I am getting hitched. I know what you're thinking. "What girl would doom herself to me." I am just as surprised as you all are.

So, To those in the clan that are in the Billings Montana area are happily invited if you so desire.

Let Me know in this thread. The tentative date is May 17th 2014.

Last edited by Unicorn_Giggles on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:59 am
    —
Congratulation giggles

#3: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 am
    —
Congratulations! Sorry but I will be unable to attend, long drive from N.C.

#4: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 am
    —
Congratulations!!  "Another One Bites the Dust"...

#5: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:25 pm
    —
Congratulations!!!!!

Just remember, Marriage is not a word, but a sentence.     Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:33 pm
    —
Congratulations!

#7: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm
    —
Congratulations!!

#8: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:23 pm
    —
That is awesome!

#9: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 pm
    —
Congratulations!

#10: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: LuToLuLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:23 pm
    —
Congratulations!

#11: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:22 pm
    —
Congratulations -  and marriage is not a "sentence" unless you allow it to be ! It takes work and dedication to be successful .

#12: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: 0311GRUNTLocation: NW Pennslyvania PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm
    —
that is great news, congrats.  Marriage starts off with two hearts and a diamond and by then end your looking for a club and a spade...... Laughing  Wink

#13: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 am
    —
Congrats my friend and ALL my best wishes to you both!

#14: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: woofer12Location: seven hills/sydney PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 am
    —
well all I want to say is this.congrautlions to you and your new partner in life wishing all the very best to you both and may all your wishs and desires come true in your new marriage.

#15: Re: Invite To My Wedding. Author: Unicorn_GigglesLocation: Montana PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:47 am
    —
Thanks guys. Funny responses. I love you, guys.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1