Banned on BF3 last evening.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: s_THE_x_END_e PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 pm
    —
Hey Guys. s_THE_x_ End_e Here, I just wanted to drop in and apologize for my poor attitude last evening on the Metro map,  I typed in T chat " This server is full of D-bag's".  I had a rough day and had been Killed in Spawn 5 times after being alive for no longer then 2 seconds, and My anger got the best of me. I realize this is a poor excuse for my actionsHowevert sometimes We all let ourselves get of the tracks. I think You will see I have been playing with you for close to a year now and hope that this public apology is accepted and  the ban can be lifted as this was my first offense.
Thanks for your time.
~Jarod.

#2: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 pm
    —
Thank you for posting this Jarod. If you would like to request being unbanned please use the contact us button at the top of the website to contact a admin.

#3: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: s_THE_x_END_e PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 pm
    —
Luke, Thanks for the Reply I submitted a ticket.
Thanks.

#4: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:24 pm
    —
It can take up to 48 hours to get a reply as our admins are all volunteers.

#5: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: s_THE_x_END_e PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Hey gu7s coming up on two days with this any chance to fix this yet? I spoke with Im a Left T and Grandpa last evening and both of them think that there was a mistake in banning.

#6: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 pm
    —

s_THE_x_END_e wrote (View Post):

Hey gu7s coming up on two days with this any chance to fix this yet? I spoke with Im a Left T and Grandpa last evening and both of them think that there was a mistake in banning.

Has this been resolved as of yet?
The End was complaining about the d-bags killing him in spaun and not the bk sever or admins running the bk server!!!

#7: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm
    —
Yea I remember some problems as well

#8: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: s_THE_x_END_e PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 am
    —

SSMajorKoenig wrote (View Post):

Yea I remember some problems as well

Koenig,you remember problems with me? Are referring to me digging into you about Major Koenig being a made up character in a bad example of vassili zaitsev's life?.... At least rachel weisz was in there to comfort me.

#9: Re: Banned on BF3 last evening. Author: s_THE_x_END_e PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm
    —
Guy's Can someone please fix this I would like to play on the server again. When I filled out the Ticket Request it said aprox. 48hrs, I am now on day five.
~Jarod.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1