Battlefield 4 Beta Details
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Battlefield 4 Beta Details Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm
    —
Battlefield 4 will have a multiplayer beta trial available in the Fall of 2013. The time frame is between October 1st to October 15th, but the first three days will only be available to select players.

Read more here: http://www.ign.com/wikis/battlefield-4/Battlefield_4_Beta

#2: Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Details Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 pm
    —
Thanks.

To anyone that plays the Beta and write the game off entirely: I did that with BF3. I hated the Beta and canceled my pre-order. Lucky for me, something fudged and I still ended up getting the game, but was never charged for it. But I like the full game a lot and put almost 1000 hours into it before it go a bit stale.  So if the Beta does nto impress, keep your ears open when the full game comes out.

#3: Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Details Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
    —
Liked the Beta liked the Game. Will love BF4 i hope. In the newest edition of Game informer there is a review of both BF4 and the new COD Ghost, both look nice. That's why we work to build computers to play sweet sweet games.Battlefield 4orever WOOT WOOT.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1