servers
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: servers Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:50 pm
    —
Hi all.
I want to ask.
What happened to the servers in the call of duty world at war?

#2: Re: servers Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:51 pm
    —
Activisions main server appears to be down right now. Nothing on our end can be done about it. Hopefully it will be back up in a few hours.

#3: Re: servers Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:56 pm
    —
Thank you so much for your reply.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english

#4: Re: servers Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm
    —
The English was good no need to worry.

Last edited by Luke on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: servers Author: pjang920 PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 pm
    —
good thing I dropped by here. LOL. I was about to reinstall WAW when I remember BK... thanks for the info guys....

by the way, I have played in ur server a long time. .'must have played with most of the members as DEATHMERCHANT OR D34thm3rch4nt.. then I lost my profile as deathmerchant... so I reinstalled and created my new profile Pjang920

#6: Re: servers Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
Thanks for stopping by Very Happy  We are always looking for new members, Free to join and Free to play Cool

#7: Re: servers Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm
    —

pjang920 wrote (View Post):

good thing I dropped by here. LOL. I was about to reinstall WAW when I remember BK... thanks for the info guys....

by the way, I have played in ur server a long time. .'must have played with most of the members as DEATHMERCHANT OR D34thm3rch4nt.. then I lost my profile as deathmerchant... so I reinstalled and created my new profile Pjang920

Welcome! Thank you for your support of our servers!

#8: Re: servers Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 pm
    —
Coyote your English is just fine buddy and we'd love to have you join BK. I don't think we have any Russian members... you can be the first Russian BK member   Very Happy

#9: Re: servers Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:08 am
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

Thanks for stopping by Very Happy  We are always looking for new members, Free to join and Free to play Cool
banzai is also back in the rotation.   Evil or Very Mad

#10: Re: servers Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am
    —
Hi, I will, thank you for the invitation to the clan, but I will refrain. Coyotes are lonely predators.

#11: Re: servers Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:04 pm
    —
Again problems with server?

#12: Re: servers Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 pm
    —
Yes. It looks like all servers are down again.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1