Can't shootplay BF4
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:06 pm
    —
For some reason, I can't play BF4. I have repaired it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, uninstalled Punkbuster and reinstalled that. First, when I started to play, I couldn't shoot. I changed and re-changed my keybinds and still wouldn't work. I couldn't shoot, run or do much of anything. If I got into a tank it would constantly fire non stop...If I jumped, it would shoot 1 shot from the gun. I am hoping this is a bug but haven't found much on it yet...

I can't even log on to EA for help,....keeps telling me "SORRY YOUR REQUEST COULD NOT BE PROCESSED AT THIS TIME"....Their 800 phone number don't work anymore either...

I'm at a loss here...anyone else having similar issues or any at all?

Last edited by Hawkeye on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:47 pm
    —
That's pretty wacky. Problems like that can occur if you have another device like a gamepad or joystick plugged in. Can you shoot if you bind it to something else, like a key?

#3: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm
    —

Abram wrote (View Post):

That's pretty wacky. Problems like that can occur if you have another device like a gamepad or joystick plugged in. Can you shoot if you bind it to something else, like a key?

Nope...tried that already....It appears, I'm not the only one...

This guy has all the same issues as me...but I can't log on to reply with him...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/READ-BF4-beta-UNPLAYABLE-CONTROLS-ISSUE-PLEASE-HELP/m-p/1611415#U1611415

#4: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 am
    —
It may just be the beta right now. I tried for 2 nights to play and it's unplayable for me due to lag. I know none of my binds work either. Very frustrating.

#5: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 am
    —
i got a terrible lag and its pushing me from buying the game cuz i need better motherboard and better quadcore than i have. and with my employment woes right now i may not get it till after the first of the year i hate it trust me i had looked forward to being on a game for the first time like everyone else but wont happen this time so enjoy and kill them all

#6: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:23 am
    —
Beta     Rolling Eyes   oh the joys   Laughing

#7: Re: Can't shootplay BF4 Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:34 am
    —
Don't rule out the game yet morg. I played last night with no lag at all. Don't know if it was the server or they made changes but it was a vast improvement over the first couple of days.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1