Dude, whered you park my tank
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:24 pm
    —

#2: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:03 pm
    —
LOL

#3: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:41 pm
    —
Wonder how much c4 was utilized, looks like a team effort.

#4: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:09 pm
    —
lol

#5: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 am
    —
LOL!!

#6: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 am
    —
lol

#7: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:31 am
    —
Wow that is awesome!

#8: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:06 pm
    —
Too Funny!!!

#9: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 am
    —
BK should do something like this.
you know, like the first Mouse into space in a Jeep or something.

#10: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:06 pm
    —
Personally Im trying to think of how they used that much C4 to launch the tank and not get it to disappear.

But thats just me, I would so like to give it a try if someone wants to sit in a tank for me.  Very Happy

#11: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:14 pm
    —

Silent_Wolf wrote (View Post):

Personally Im trying to think of how they used that much C4 to launch the tank and not get it to disappear.

But thats just me, I would so like to give it a try if someone wants to sit in a tank for me.  Very Happy

I bet they had two or 3 people set up c4.

#12: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: 0311GRUNTLocation: NW Pennslyvania PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:49 pm
    —
that's crazy how it happened that way almost doesn't seem as if that should be possible

#13: Re: Dude, whered you park my tank Author: FerlinLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:01 pm
    —
lol awsome the flying tank like The -A-Team Smile

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1