Need advice on new build
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> System Help

#16: Re: Need advice on new build Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 am
    —
Just take your time, don't get in no hurry. It'll all fall into place. The hardest part of assembling a PC is running the wiring for best airflow and looks.

#17: Re: Need advice on new build Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:33 am
    —
After discovering my old  PSU cables were not long enough I had to run out and pick up a Corsair cx750m.  I hope I will not have any issues with it as I did zero research on it.  Only after I purchased and installed it did I do some brief research and discovered they could have a problem with coil whine, whatever that is.  I'll research it more.  Now if I can only install my windows 7 without the cd and only the product key.  Johnny gave me some ideas how to do that.

#18: Re: Need advice on new build Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:32 pm
    —
if you have access to another computer you can download windows 7 from Microsoft or digital river (i think) and then burn that to a disk and there you go and installation disk and then you just use you current key. but remember to remove it from any old drives etc.

#19: Re: Need advice on new build Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm
    —
Just wanted to thank everyone for their valued advice, it helped quite a bit.   After about two weeks my system is still running great. Crossing fingers.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2