W@W: What non TDM game types do you like?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:32 pm
    —
Call of Duty World at War Players: What non TDM game mode would you like to see on our server starting tonight and running for 12 hours?

#2: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 pm
    —
Capture the Flag, Domination, Search and Destroy...maybe add back vehicles and perks for the 12 hour run???

Taz

#3: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:45 pm
    —
CTF, the one where you have to wait till the round is over.
the one where you have to capture a flag then move on to the next and next.
sorry about the descriptions but I havent played enough other game types to know there names. 8(

tanks would be fun!!!

REFORM

#4: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm
    —
What are the choices? I've never really played anything other than TDM and DM. Definately adding Arty, dogs, tanks etc. would be fun.

#5: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm
    —
Um...look them up in your game...DUH!!!  I know you are Canadian...and need hand holding every now and then...but I didn't think you would for the simple stuff...geez!!!

Taz

#6: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm
    —
Capture the Flag

#7: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm
    —
Capture the flag and adding in tanks would be awesome in that or in TDM occasionally. No one mentioned so I will, I don't care for the Recon, Dogs or Artillery.

#8: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 pm
    —
CTF, Domination and S&D. Adding tanks would be a welcome addition  Very Happy

#9: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

Um...look them up in your game...DUH!!!  I know you are Canadian...and need hand holding every now and then...but I didn't think you would for the simple stuff...geez!!!

Taz
Hey you trying to get this thread shut down?? Laughing

#10: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:51 am
    —
CTF, and Domination

#11: Re: W@W: What non TDM game types do you like? Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 am
    —
CAPTURE THE FLAG IS A GOOD CHOICE

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1