ASUS Tablets
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General Technology

#16: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:42 pm
    —
Stay with the asus like mine and you'll be more then happy Wink

#17: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:07 pm
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

Stay with the asus like mine and you'll be more then happy Wink

It's discontinued and I'm having a hard time finding one on Ebay that's not broke or damaged... I think I"m going to get the TF701T in a few months, after it comes out in Nov. I want to wait and see some user reviews when they get it...the one you have, is actually the one I wanted, but now the newest one without the Data portion seems to be fine... If you find one somewhere, shoot me the link so I can look at it..Thanks!

#18: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:52 pm
    —
Morning Hawkeye....just got an e-mail special from Newegg.com....Asus TF600T tablet for 299.00 with 32gb storage & quad core. A good deal. The sale is only for two days.

#19: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:50 pm
    —

plainclothes wrote (View Post):

Morning Hawkeye....just got an e-mail special from Newegg.com....Asus TF600T tablet for 299.00 with 32gb storage & quad core. A good deal. The sale is only for two days.

Good Morning Brother!!!

Thanks for the tip, I got that too..but unfortunately it is "Sold Out!" and it's Windows 8... The TF701T comes out this month, I think Nov 17th to be exact...I'm also going to wait till Dec, maybe they'll have a sale for the holidays.

#20: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 am
    —
Well, what has everyone done about tablet purchase? Im interested in the feedback please?

#21: Re: ASUS Tablets Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:49 pm
    —
Get the Samsung tab 3 7' with LTE from SPRINT.
Its only 50.00

You have to sign 2yr contract but you can do as little as 5.oo a month for 35mb or 15.00 for 2gb.

The tab3 is fast it uses snapdragon 400 clocked at 1.7 dual core 1.5 gb of ram with 16gb on board and a sd slot.

Its 4.2.2 on it now

Its a great deal

https://refer.sprint.com/public/home.pg?utm_campaign=CustomerReferralReward&utm_medium=vanityorDM&utm_source=varies&utm_term=refer&INTNAV=ATG:FT:ReferralRewards

With refer program you can get it for just a few dollars.

I've had mine for about 3 months now and love it
it's kinda like a big s4

I forgot u get 50 gb on Dropbox for free too

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2