BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

#1: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
    —
We are going to give BF4 a test run with crouch Saturday from 12pm to 2pm EST. Even if badkon is not running we are going to try it. We will restart the server at 12pm and change the name with a lot of scrolling warnings. We will test the maps and see how crouch will work.

This will happen on server 1 BF4.

If you can be on please come support our BF4 Crouch test.

#2: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:28 pm
    —
Sounds good Luke, I'll be there.

#3: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:36 pm
    —
Sweet. I've been looking forward to seeing Crouch on this P&F server. I'm so glad it's on hardcore mode, too.

#4: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 pm
    —
Are there messages scrolling now that say the server will be switching to Crouch?

#5: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:55 pm
    —
I had to take a break after more than 4 hours of playing with crouch enforced, and I just want to say thank you to all the BK members who were politely warning/informing players, dealing with questions, etc.
I hope this stays a crouch server, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you decide to do with map rotations and game modes.

#6: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 pm
    —
Without badkon it is going to be very difficult to manage. I could only play for about an hour and most players were okay about crouch, but each time a runner got kicked, a new runner would join.
Most of the cursing was about the rule.

#7: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:20 pm
    —
Thank you to everyone who joined and helped us test it. We would love your feed back on what you liked and did not crouch.

#8: Re: BF4 Crouch Test Saturday Nov 2nd 12pm - 2pm EST Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:45 pm
    —
i liked the crouch myself, i know that the spawning system is not very good for this but for me it means you got to think about what you are doing more instead of just jumping in. but with out badkon it was crazily hard to admin i know at least two admin that did an excellent job on procon getting all the kick so hooah to them and all the other admins that were working hard. also thanks to all those in the game taking the time to give out warnings etc. i can say that toiletduck seemed to spend more time giving out warnings than playing so thank you.

back to the crouch situation i really enjoyed what i got to play and as with bf3 it think to start with it will be hardwork but once its established and now badkon is up and running on bf4 i think we should go a head and have the server a s a crouch server.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1