Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:34 pm
    —
Lets put some faces with the names and voices we talk to every day.

My wife and I. A couple years old now but its the best one I have of her in uniform.

My little girl.

Lets see some of your photos!

#2: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:53 pm
    —
The mighty Windrider!!1 Beware my gaze of non glory!!

#3: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm
    —
Here's my wife and I. 3 yr old pic before all my surgery's :)

And the love's of my life :)

#4: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: XBones PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 pm
    —
This is me a couple months ago, at a bike night.

Last edited by XBones on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm
    —
This is me growing a mo for Movember.   http://mobro.co/dogboys  As a part of Generation Mo, I've committed my face to the cause and will be growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and awareness for men's health.

#6: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:13 pm
    —
my mug Smile

#7: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm
    —
My wife Karen & I.

[img][/img]

#8: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:51 pm
    —

Pic taken by my Favourite Fishin' Buddy...Mrs.TwoFour

#9: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am
    —
How in the world do you inset a picture? Ok I figured it out.

Last edited by MisterD on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

#10: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: vonpyroLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 am
    —
[img][/img]

me and my dog titus "not picture is my wife" lol

#11: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 am
    —

MisterD wrote (View Post):

How in the world do you inset a picture?

if you look below the message body, you'll see an option to "add attachment"  Browse to the pic you want to add, then click  "add attachment". You can then preview first before hitting "submit"

#12: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Scubi PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 am
    —
Taken by my pop-pop inside cockpit of BlackHawk at McQuire Air Base

#13: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 am
    —
The best two current pictures of me. The first is taken by Trish when we were heading to our club poker run and the second is obviously me at work.

#14: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 am
    —
what

#15: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 am
    —

This was taken this past August when we went to Utah to visit with DeltaDevil.

#16: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 am
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

what

Exactly how I pictured you tet! lol

#17: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am
    —

#18: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 am
    —

DiggerBaz wrote (View Post):

tet wrote (View Post):

what

Exactly how I pictured you tet! lol

That picture is OLD.  15 years I believe.  I was living in Yosemite National Park and we were doing this employee raft regada.  Prizes for best decorated raft, fastest down the river, best costume.  I won best costume.  Also I did dive in with the suit on, it was heavy.

#19: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: mulbarryLocation: Timmins, Ontario PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
First is my passion "love the sea kayak" now call her superior because we went around Lake Superior together over the last 5 years.

The second is just me. Retired looking for another spot to kayak.

Barry

#20: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:57 pm
    —

mulbarry wrote (View Post):

First is my passion "love the sea kayak" now call her superior because we went around Lake Superior together over the last 5 years.

Barry

G'day Mulbarry, I have a sea kayak too. It is a sit-on-top Cobra Tourer. It's a beautiful thing paddling.

#21: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm
    —
Last new years

#22: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: kckinwaLocation: Puyallup, Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm
    —
My wife Jodi and I last Christmas on a slay ride.

#23: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm
    —
[img][/img]

#24: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:47 pm
    —

#25: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am
    —
the Scatters playing poker, taken 2yrs ago.

#26: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 am
    —

#27: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 am
    —
Love the pics guys i went to take one of me and camrea broke so ill try again later

#28: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm
    —

You can find me: www.facebook.com/Garddawg

#29: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:42 pm
    —
Here are some images...the first one is my wife and I taking the train from Kettering, Northamptonshire to London while visiting friends in England.  The second is myself with my wife, kids, and grandson (being held by my oldest).

Taz

#30: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Micro1394 PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:48 pm
    —
My wife and I

#31: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:28 pm
    —
[img][/img]

#32: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:14 pm
    —
Well you haven't heard me because I have broken my second mic and I will be getting a new headset for X-mass. But I do hear all you guys/gals talking about me!  :-)

Here I am in Oaxaca for my 42nd on Dia de los Muertos.

#33: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 pm
    —
Heh, you should hear what we say about you when you're not around.

#34: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 pm
    —
OK - I'll participate... but only if I can use Instagram and move the time up to Gin O'Clock!

#35: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 am
    —
OK, not 1 for pictures so this is it!

#36: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Goober PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 pm
    —
The Goober

#37: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm
    —
A.K.A.   GroundTrooper

#38: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:15 pm
    —
Ok...........here's me.

#39: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 pm
    —
This was me on my recent Vacation in Florida...

#40: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm
    —
Hawkeye - now I know who to look for on the train! ... and Reg - I am going to picture you now in full flight regalia while playing.
Nice to see so many good looking people in BK! Laughing

#41: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:54 pm
    —
C'mon regina rifle that pic is not fair. Its supposed to be you not what your doing. lol   I guess I could post a pic of me skinning a deer. LOL

#42: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm
    —
Helen, not sure you should picture that...I heard Reg say that that's it, it's just the jacket and harness...not a full flight suit...lol

Shocked  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

Taz

#43: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:48 pm
    —
My imagination always gets me in trouble Wink
I always picture you, Taz, as a whirling fluffy cartoon character... but in a full flight suit as well. With epaulets... yeah, definitely epaulets...
Surprised

#44: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 pm
    —
"Ding" Ringer thank you very much

#45: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:31 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

Helen, not sure you should picture that...I heard Reg say that that's it, it's just the jacket and harness...not a full flight suit...lol

Shocked  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

Taz

Laughing Ok you asked for it.............

#46: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm
    —
@Helen...what kind of Epaulettes...just the regular shoulder straps or the ones with the with the braided gold cord?!?!?

@Reg...who is clipping who's nails in that pic?!?!?!

Taz

#47: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 pm
    —
Nice dogs Reg!. Same make as mine.

#48: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:49 pm
    —

Nice dogs Reg!. Same make as mine.

They've been great dogs. It's the only type we've owned for 26 years. These ones are now 9 and 12 years old and are our 3rd and 4th ones. This picture was from 4 years ago but since I'm the family picture taker, there aren't many of me in them. Looping the jet was from last year though.

#49: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

@Helen...what kind of Epaulettes...just the regular shoulder straps or the ones with the with the braided gold cord?!?!?Taz

I'm thinking gold tassels for a more traditional look.... but maybe some serious biker-style spikes for added character and a subtle, fashion-forward reminder to not mess with you. Ever. Wink

#50: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:18 am
    —
This is Grandpa two years ago, since then the goatee has gotten 4-6" longer and I also now have a full beard.
I know I am not pretty but Grandma still loves me. Second picture is 40+ years ago.
I am still riding and still enjoying life!

#51: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm
    —
Bump

#52: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: RadBaronLocation: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada eh? PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:30 pm
    —
Here we go...

#53: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Mad_manLocation: Richardson TX PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm
    —
Here is mine

#54: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm
    —
Major Koenig has arrived

[Watch On YouTube]

Last edited by SSMajorKoenig on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

#55: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: GroundTrooperLocation: Union, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm
    —
Cmon, we know u have a better picture than that major.

#56: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 am
    —

GroundTrooper wrote (View Post):

Cmon, we know u have a better picture than that major.
Spends all his money on his gaming equipment he has no money left for a decent picture.  Maybe we can set up a fund for MajorKoenig, We can call it the Better Picture For Major Foundation.

#57: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm
    —
Grandpa, is that shot at the bottom a police mugshot!

#58: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: timboLocation: Plainview, TX PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58 am
    —
Timbo

#59: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETED PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm
    —

PastorDan wrote (View Post):

Grandpa, is that shot at the bottom a police mugshot!

Nope - It was taken for my Conceal Carry Weapons Permit in NY State..... I was a beauty wasn't I.

#60: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm
    —
Here is a picture of my puppy Maggie and I sharing a beer!
CHEERS!!!

#61: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm
    —
Hey Kulamonster - My wife and I had a cockerpoo named Maggie that lived to be 20 yrs and 4 months old before she passed. And that was after our vet. had chewed us out for feeding her table scraps from our restaurant her entire
life ! We sure do miss her ! !

#62: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
@ Groundtrooper and MisterD There u go,maybe Ill set up a fund for u guys to get u more training in the field, I need some competition, maybe we'll call it the get good enough to give Major a challenge foundation Laughing   JK

"I will gladly go out into the field of battle
And I will move in everything I can do
And I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal
And when I get there, I will arrive violently
I will rip the heart from my enemy, and leave it bleeding on the ground
Because he cannot stop me
Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!
To my side I have comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin
Who have sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears
Never will I let them fall, never will I let them down, and I will never leave an enemy behind
Because our opponent does not know my heart
Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!"

#63: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm
    —
Here's me with some warpaint and a 5 pound bass a few weeks ago

and here's a webcam pic :P

#64: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:29 am
    —
Skellet trying to drive in the rain and traffic with wife jamming a camera in my face
[img]

#65: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: 0ddities PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
My girlfriend and I pumpkin picking up in the NorthEast!

[img]http://[/img]

#66: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:01 pm
    —
Hah Skellet. I see you having that face on you, all the time. Hah with the flash, even. Sheesh.

Last edited by Abram on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#67: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 pm
    —
Skellet - this is exactly how I will picture you the next time I manage to actually get to kill you online once in a great while Smile
And oddities - adorable picture...although it looks like there must have been plenty of pumpkin beer there as well... you guys look far too happy about pumpkin picking.

#68: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 am
    —
abram...after seeing your pic...i would have never guessed you looked the way you do... totaly off in my mental pic of you

#69: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 am
    —
Always happy to disappoint. i DO tend to wear pants.

#70: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SlugLocation: Caldwell, Ks PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 am
    —
Well im new, but ill go ahead and get mine out of the way.

This is a silly picture I made a while back. MERICA.

And me being statuesque in colorado rockies. Colo Springs is below.

#71: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JosarthuLocation: Kings Mountain, NC PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
About as good as it gets for an old man!

#72: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 pm
    —
Thumper at Disney World 2011

#73: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: noxnrenko PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:03 pm
    —

#74: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: archstantonLocation: missouri PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 am
    —
here I am

#75: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: hxer PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm
    —
This is me!

#76: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DEADFISHLocation: West Coast PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:51 am
    —
10 years ago all down hill from here 5000 photos and only 2 of me .

#77: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: FrwyDaveLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:01 am
    —
Here is me.....talk about a blast from the past!

#78: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Lefte PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 am
    —

#79: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:16 am
    —
Was going to try to add a photo but can't figure out how.  It appears it only works via HTML links.  I don't have any HTML links.  All my images are on my facebook account or on my desktop.  Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks guys.

#80: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:31 am
    —
Sargon, if you use the Reply button here (not the quick reply function), you will fine a File Attachment box at the bottom. Max size is 3MB.

Aternatively, you can uplaod you picture to a service like photibucket, imageshack.us, or others. Create link, and add it with the little mountaintop/sun icon at top-right of the reply box.

#81: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 am
    —
Just getting ready to go see my buddies at BK and see if I can skin a Thumper or two  Twisted Evil  :lol:

Last edited by xVoodoo on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#82: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: BlckKnght67 PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:21 am
    —
One of me at my college graduation a few years ago. I'm not a big picture taker, so this is one of the most recent ones I have. And I still look the same lol.

#83: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 am
    —
Ok thanks to all that have helped me figure this out.  Here are some images of myself and my wife and I.

#84: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: slackin PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:48 am
    —

this is me and 3 of my friends im on the right side thats also the last crownvic ever made

#85: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: KnuckleheadLocation: Western NY PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:59 pm
    —
Knucklehead!

#86: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:31 pm
    —
so that's how its done. Thanks CHUD

#87: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:00 am
    —
Uhhh bump.

#88: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 am
    —
SixFour here.

Lenny and I out for a hike

My wife (aka Marinelover former BK member) and her cousin at a wine tasting.

#89: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm
    —
Post them pic's!!!

#90: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 pm
    —
Here are some of nano nano

Me after Navy boot camp graduation

Me after Master-At-Arms "A" school graduation

Me during training at Master-At-Arms "A" school

Me and my girlfriend at Six Flags

Me at the beach during my cruise at Turks and Caicos

Me at the beach again

And last but not least, Me giving everyone a huge smile Smile

#91: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:59 am
    —
Great Pics all. What a great bunch we are. I saw thieves, robbers, and a few harden criminals in there. Good thing I am just a Mouse.Cool

#92: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: XBones PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 pm
    —
Me at a 50th birthday party, on the right.

#93: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MrsStorm PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 pm
    —
Very nice to meet everyone!!

This is a pic taken on my wedding day a year ago.

#94: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 pm
    —

MrsStorm wrote (View Post):

Very nice to meet everyone!!

This is a pic taken on my wedding day a year ago.

That is a great picture, Storm.  Thanks for the share!

BUMP IT UP!

-nano

#95: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 pm
    —
I know i dont look to happy here but it is the way my life has been lately that makes me angry/sad looking but this is also the best pic i have
[img][/img]

#96: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 am
    —
Mrs. Storm: Pretty but Dangerous.   Laughing

#97: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Bargideon PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 am
    —

Me, jammin' a bit...

#98: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 am
    —
Hm.  I never would have pictured you as an ectomorph,  Morg. Of course the rational part of me knows that going off a voice alone,  is futile. But I'm sure is all but impossible for anyone to attempt to concur an image...

Last edited by Abram on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#99: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am
    —
Ha.... I knew you had blonde hair Abram.

#100: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 pm
    —

Abram wrote (View Post):

Guess  which one is me :

The guy holding the phone and chewing gum.

#101: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 am
    —

Abram wrote (View Post):

Guess  which one is me :

The guy holding the phone and chewing gum.
Laughing

#102: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 pm
    —
Mouse, I think I have seen a couple of these on the backs of milk cartons.

#103: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HillbillyLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 pm
    —
Dusty,
It looks like you are sneeking in on someone pond.....LOL

#104: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Firecrackr1Location: Haddon Twp. NJ PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
Now I know why the wall at my  Post Office is so full!

#105: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 am
    —
My dog and I...we're both Steelers fans!

#106: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 am
    —

#107: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 pm
    —
You asked, you shall receive Smile,

It is a pleasure to put faces with the names

#108: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: sinicideLocation: Divide, CO PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:52 pm
    —
Oh god my eyes are hurting now, lol
Especially after Morg's pic, lol

Here is one of me with my youngest on my back at Mt. Rushmore.

A funny pic with my 18 month old lending a hand, lol.

Here is a pic of Alucard and I in line for Rockfest In KC, I am the ref! lol

And last but not least, me as a beast!

In this one I am getting ready for a Halloween Monday Night Football at Arrowhead stadium! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

#109: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Nice Sin. Scary but nice lol. E92si is that a Barrett you are firing?

#110: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 pm
    —

Nice Sin. Scary but nice lol. E92si is that a Barrett you are firing?

Yep,  Very Happy and man that was fun

#111: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JenkoLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 pm
    —

The lady and I.

Thirsty face

Rocklahoma

#112: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 am
    —
Bump up this thread, bump it up!

while your fingers are clacking

and the forum is packing

Look at here the users slacking

Rolling Eyes

-nano

#113: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JCookLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:33 am
    —

Me at a recent Poker Tournament. Ignore the face lol someone had just gotten very lucky on the River

#114: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 am
    —
Here's a recent one plus one during the Kokoda Track trek in 2010

#115: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 pm
    —
Me after my 14 mile bike ride. Training for a Duathalon in Sept. 1 mile run, 14 mile bike ride followed by a 3 mile run.

#116: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:05 pm
    —
Catching up with a mate a few years back - I'm on the left.

#117: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 pm
    —
KarmaK you look like your voice lol

#118:  Author: reapershunter PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm
    —
reapers in  Afghanistan

#119: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm
    —
As I always say [align=center][font=Georgia][color=orange][font=Georgia]"You can see it live on BK Radio"[/font][/color][/font][/align]
You all have listened to the following voices in the past..
My wife Janie
Grandson, Jayden, Granddaughter Savannah, Dog Kobi
OH and getting caught!
Are you smiling yet?

I added the pic to the signature page as the boxes below state to do and no pics?
Help me! I broke it!

#120: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm
    —

TimberbeastWaco wrote (View Post):

As I always say
[/font]

You all have listened to the following voices in the past..
My wife Janie
Grandson, Jayden, Granddaughter Savannah, Dog Kobi
OH and getting caught!
Are you smiling yet?

I added the pic to the signature page as the boxes below state to do and no pics?
Help me! I broke it!

Timber, you should use that "Preview" button befor you post....there is nothing here for us to see....

#121: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 pm
    —
I see that how do I get the pic on here?

#122: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: UFANS PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:25 pm
    —
Use photobucket its free

#123: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:25 pm
    —
I see that how do I get the pic on here?

#124: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:36 pm
    —

Here's a recent one plus one during the Kokoda Track trek in 2010

Just how I pictured Digger. Outdoorsmen.

#125: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:55 pm
    —
Well now you can see it live on BK Radio
My Wife Janie
Grandson Jayden
Granddaughter Savannah
Dog Kobi
And me getting Caught.
Are you smiling yet?
the rest to follow, i'll figure this out yet

#126: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:06 pm
    —
And the Rest of the Story

#127: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 pm
    —

mulbarry wrote (View Post):

Barry

G'day Mulbarry, I have a sea kayak too. It is a sit-on-top Cobra Tourer. It's a beautiful thing paddling.

Good looking kayak, I have 3

Current Design Storm  http://www.castinekayak.com/images/currentdesigns_storm192_cust.jpg

Seda Tango 21  Fiberglass  http://www.noyopacific.com/images/stories/tango.gif

Wilderness Systems Woodsman 14FT Kayak  http://s3.amazonaws.com/deal4it/live/ListingImage/20120404/2b503b47-4f7e-421c-bdf3-6cc53ae371b8_fullsize.jpg

and two canoes, we use to co tent camping now hammock camping

#128: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:49 am
    —
LETS GO!!!!

-nano

#129: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: mulkyLocation: Nova Scotia ,Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 am
    —
My wife and I did a little kayaking / bass fishing yesterday .(Aug 16/14)

#130: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 am
    —
Nice!

#131: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:11 pm
    —
Come on...post your pic! Embarassed

#132: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 pm
    —
PIC

#133: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:25 pm
    —
Me a few years ago

Last edited by Craps on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#134: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Am3ricaLocation: El Paso, Texas PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:10 pm
    —
Because no one can deny the stache. Senior pics so 3 yrs ago.

[img][/img]

Little show of patriotism.

[img][/img]

And this is the most recent picture, guy double parked figured I should catch him in the act. Also you can see a bit on BK pride on my jean jacket.

#135: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Thumper-Location: Dallas, Tx. PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 pm
    —
bump

#136: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:29 pm
    —
[img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img]

#137: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm
    —
Flight Deck 1979 USS Kitty Hawk CV 63

#138: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:48 pm
    —
Assorted Pics

#139: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: OlspiritLocation: Richmond ,Virginia PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm
    —
My wife and kids West Palm 2011 / My Family downtown Richmond Va. at Uptown Pizza  / Capt Jack in Cabo 2012

#140: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: CyberlexeLocation: Belgium PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 pm
    —
Here I am…

Me and the kids last year on vacation in Britanny, France, relaxing

Mrs. Cyber and the kids last year on vacation in Britanny, France, during a hiking trail

The kids last year on vacation in Britany, France, visiting a “safari park”

Mrs. Cyber visiting the same “safari park” (you can see me in the reflection of the glasses Wink)

Mrs. Cyber, me and Mr. Cooke (formal singer of Iron  Maiden last November, the picture he holds is from our meeting last September in Oberursel, Germany)

And last but not least the family dog, Leki.

Enjoy, who's next

\m/

#141: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:10 am
    —
bump

#142: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:41 am
    —
Here is a candid from Gettysburg of my brother and I.

(Left, my brother, right, me)

Last edited by shaneH on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

#143: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SMedicLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:13 am
    —
Mine is actually in my sig, Combat Medic Training San Fransisco 2001, Range Walk... 14 years later never felt younger... gained only a few pounds...

#144: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Warrior_Woman PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm
    —
Tek and I today taking a selfie!  No make up, no judgement!!!   LOL and oh dear!!!  

This was taken a couple of years ago when I was visiting my Mom in Vancouver.  I was so happy to see her!!!

My eldest daughter, Samantha, and her fiance, Charles.

My youngest daughter and her husband, Denis.

This is my step-son, Kevin.  He is the one you guys played with online when I had a "cold"... ha ha.

This is Chris, my step-son, with his girls.

My clone and I (aka my youngest daughter!!!)

Who's next?

#145: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm
    —

SixFour aka Eric with Lenny.

#146: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm
    —
Lets see some more faces!

#147: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: CrapsLocation: Dallas PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:15 pm
    —
Me a couple of years ago

#148: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:25 pm
    —
Very awesome Craps love the Ink

#149: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: saushaLocation: North Bay Ontario Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:44 pm
    —
The whole gang

#150: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: COYOTE711Location: Smolensk, Russia PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:40 pm
    —
Maybe that is first russian photo  Very Happy

#151: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:21 pm
    —
Smile

#152: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:29 pm
    —
More recent photo of me with my girlfriend.

#153: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 pm
    —
nice photo's team BK,

Digger you know your voice matches your face, if that is the correct way to phrase that.

#154: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:12 pm
    —
e92...was just going to say something similar...

Nat...NOT how I pictured you in my head...though that isn't saying much!!!

Baz...pretty much how I pictured you in my head...but again...that isn't saying much!!!

Taz

#155: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:42 pm
    —
bump

#156: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:38 pm
    —
Thought I'd bump this one. Some pics have been lost due to Photobucket dumping.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1