Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : 123 ... 91011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:34 pm
    —
Lets put some faces with the names and voices we talk to every day.

My wife and I. A couple years old now but its the best one I have of her in uniform.

My little girl.

Lets see some of your photos!

#2: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:53 pm
    —
The mighty Windrider!!1 Beware my gaze of non glory!!

#3: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm
    —
Here's my wife and I. 3 yr old pic before all my surgery's :)

And the love's of my life :)

#4: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: XBones PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 pm
    —
This is me a couple months ago, at a bike night.

Last edited by XBones on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm
    —
This is me growing a mo for Movember.   http://mobro.co/dogboys  As a part of Generation Mo, I've committed my face to the cause and will be growing a moustache for the entire month of November to raise funds and awareness for men's health.

#6: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:13 pm
    —
my mug Smile

#7: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm
    —
My wife Karen & I.

[img][/img]

#8: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:51 pm
    —

Pic taken by my Favourite Fishin' Buddy...Mrs.TwoFour

#9: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: MisterDLocation: Scorched, AZ PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am
    —
How in the world do you inset a picture? Ok I figured it out.

Last edited by MisterD on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

#10: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: vonpyroLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:48 am
    —
[img][/img]

me and my dog titus "not picture is my wife" lol

#11: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 am
    —

MisterD wrote (View Post):

How in the world do you inset a picture?

if you look below the message body, you'll see an option to "add attachment"  Browse to the pic you want to add, then click  "add attachment". You can then preview first before hitting "submit"

#12: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Scubi PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 am
    —
Taken by my pop-pop inside cockpit of BlackHawk at McQuire Air Base

#13: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:40 am
    —
The best two current pictures of me. The first is taken by Trish when we were heading to our club poker run and the second is obviously me at work.

#14: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 am
    —
what

#15: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: REFORMLocation: Las Vegas, NV PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 am
    —

This was taken this past August when we went to Utah to visit with DeltaDevil.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : 123 ... 91011Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 11