Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123...7891011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#106: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 am
    —

#107: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 pm
    —
You asked, you shall receive Smile,

It is a pleasure to put faces with the names

#108: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: sinicideLocation: Divide, CO PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:52 pm
    —
Oh god my eyes are hurting now, lol
Especially after Morg's pic, lol

Here is one of me with my youngest on my back at Mt. Rushmore.

A funny pic with my 18 month old lending a hand, lol.

Here is a pic of Alucard and I in line for Rockfest In KC, I am the ref! lol

And last but not least, me as a beast!

In this one I am getting ready for a Halloween Monday Night Football at Arrowhead stadium! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

#109: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Nice Sin. Scary but nice lol. E92si is that a Barrett you are firing?

#110: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 pm
    —

DiggerBaz wrote (View Post):

Nice Sin. Scary but nice lol. E92si is that a Barrett you are firing?

Yep,  Very Happy and man that was fun

#111: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JenkoLocation: Oklahoma PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:42 pm
    —

The lady and I.

Thirsty face

Rocklahoma

#112: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: nanoLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 am
    —
Bump up this thread, bump it up!

while your fingers are clacking

and the forum is packing

Look at here the users slacking

Rolling Eyes

-nano

#113: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: JCookLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:33 am
    —

Me at a recent Poker Tournament. Ignore the face lol someone had just gotten very lucky on the River

#114: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 am
    —
Here's a recent one plus one during the Kokoda Track trek in 2010

#115: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: SixFour PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 pm
    —
Me after my 14 mile bike ride. Training for a Duathalon in Sept. 1 mile run, 14 mile bike ride followed by a 3 mile run.

#116: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:05 pm
    —
Catching up with a mate a few years back - I'm on the left.

#117: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 pm
    —
KarmaK you look like your voice lol

#118:  Author: reapershunter PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm
    —
reapers in  Afghanistan

#119: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm
    —
As I always say [align=center][font=Georgia][color=orange][font=Georgia]"You can see it live on BK Radio"[/font][/color][/font][/align]
You all have listened to the following voices in the past..
My wife Janie
Grandson, Jayden, Granddaughter Savannah, Dog Kobi
OH and getting caught!
Are you smiling yet?

I added the pic to the signature page as the boxes below state to do and no pics?
Help me! I broke it!

#120: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm
    —

TimberbeastWaco wrote (View Post):

As I always say
[/font]

You all have listened to the following voices in the past..
My wife Janie
Grandson, Jayden, Granddaughter Savannah, Dog Kobi
OH and getting caught!
Are you smiling yet?

I added the pic to the signature page as the boxes below state to do and no pics?
Help me! I broke it!

Timber, you should use that "Preview" button befor you post....there is nothing here for us to see....

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123...7891011Next  :| |:
Page 8 of 11