Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123...91011Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 am
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

what

Exactly how I pictured you tet! lol

#17: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am
    —

#18: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 am
    —

DiggerBaz wrote (View Post):

tet wrote (View Post):

what

Exactly how I pictured you tet! lol

That picture is OLD.  15 years I believe.  I was living in Yosemite National Park and we were doing this employee raft regada.  Prizes for best decorated raft, fastest down the river, best costume.  I won best costume.  Also I did dive in with the suit on, it was heavy.

#19: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: mulbarryLocation: Timmins, Ontario PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 pm
    —
First is my passion "love the sea kayak" now call her superior because we went around Lake Superior together over the last 5 years.

The second is just me. Retired looking for another spot to kayak.

Barry

#20: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:57 pm
    —

mulbarry wrote (View Post):

First is my passion "love the sea kayak" now call her superior because we went around Lake Superior together over the last 5 years.

The second is just me. Retired looking for another spot to kayak.

Barry

G'day Mulbarry, I have a sea kayak too. It is a sit-on-top Cobra Tourer. It's a beautiful thing paddling.

#21: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: three6Location: Edmonton, Alberta PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm
    —
Last new years

#22: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: kckinwaLocation: Puyallup, Washington PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:51 pm
    —
My wife Jodi and I last Christmas on a slay ride.

#23: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:18 pm
    —
[img][/img]

#24: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:47 pm
    —

#25: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am
    —
the Scatters playing poker, taken 2yrs ago.

#26: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 am
    —

#27: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 am
    —
Love the pics guys i went to take one of me and camrea broke so ill try again later

#28: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm
    —

You can find me: www.facebook.com/Garddawg

#29: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:42 pm
    —
Here are some images...the first one is my wife and I taking the train from Kettering, Northamptonshire to London while visiting friends in England.  The second is myself with my wife, kids, and grandson (being held by my oldest).

Taz

#30: Re: Lets put some faces with the voices we hear every day. Author: Micro1394 PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:48 pm
    —
My wife and I

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123...91011Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 11